10 Juli 2018 11:00
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Development of Four Higher Education Institutions Project (Improving Access, Quality, Relevance, and Competitiveness of Higher Education Program)
Mode of Financing: Services Ijarah
Financing No. IDN-1008
The Directorate General of Resources for Science, Technology and Higher Education, Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education has receivedfinancing from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the Development of Four Higher Education Institutions Project (Improving Access, Quality, Relevance, and Competitiveness of Higher Education Program), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consultant services. The services include consulting services formanaging, monitoring, evaluating and reporting the project and assure smooth and timely project execution in accordance with all the relevant guidelines and regulationsfrom 30 months starting in March2019 and ends in August2021. Please refer to the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in IDB website i.e. isdb.org, dated 27 November 2016.
The Directorate General of Resources for Science, Technology and Higher Education, Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide specific information which demonstrate that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Experience in the following area or tasks shall be the minimum requirement for the assignment:
Part A: PMC services with lumpsum
1. To develop web-based project information management system on finance, procurement, project progress implementation, documentation system toward e-office based system;
2. To prepare Project Completion Report, at the end of the Project.
Part B: PMC services with time-based
1. To provide project management and administration servicesin order to ensure that project implementation are undertaken on time and conform to agreeable quality standards and targeted by project plan;
2. To providesupport to PMU/PIUsto supervise and monitor for good procurement activities in order to ensure that procurement activities are conducted on time and conform with the quality standards of specifications;
3. To ensure transparency and compliance with agreed procedures and guidelines in the awarding of contracts for suppliers, in order to manage the project budgeting within the committed cost;
4. To prepare master schedule of the project implementation for all project components and update it according to the progress of the project in the four universities;
5. To bring forward recommendations to improve project implementation, and to maintain the project schedule;
6. To prepare annual work plan, estimated budget and expenditure report for each project cost components in every budget year;
7. To assists the PMUand PIUs for monitoring and evaluation of construction processin each university;
8. To verify physical constructionprogress reported by PSC;
9. To assists the PMU and PIUs for disbursing the payment and collect, process and maintain records of all disbursement documents;
10. To prepare Project Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Review Report or Project Progress Report to the IDB and to the Executing Agency of PMU as well as to The Ministry of Finance and Bappenas;
Consultants may notexpress interests in the forms of association, validated by an agreement among members of the association which clearly specifies the type of association, i.e. a joint-venture, intermediate forms of association, or sub consultancy.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in theGuidelines for the Use of Consultants under Islamic Development Bank Financing (current edition).
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours:09:00 to 16:00 hours (local time).Pre-Bid Conference will be held on July 20, 2018 (14:00 local time) at PMU 4IN1 Office.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by August 9, 2018(16:00 local time).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT 4IN1
Attention : Selection Committee
Address : Jl. Sungai Sambas 3 no.1, Kramat Pela Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
Tel : +62 (21) 22775362
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site : http://idb4in1.ristekdikti.go.id